Missy Jane Talks about meeting with her readers. :)


Meeting Readers


 

In my humble opinion, one of the best things about being a published author is getting to meet my readers in person. Meeting people online is lots of fun too, and something I do every day. However, there’s just something special about being able to put a real face with an avatar and screen name. About a year ago I had the great fortune of meeting one of my Twitter followers at my book signing. She had read my books and stopped by to lend her support by buying a print copy. I was seriously thrilled. Over the next few months we stayed in touch online and eventually met for coffee.

Skip ahead to a few weeks ago when tickets for the Mumford and Sons concerts went on sale. Long story short she invited me to take a road trip to Austin with her and a friend to see one of my favorite bands. Of course I said yes! It didn’t really hit me until we were sitting side-by-side on the lawn waiting for the band to hit stage. I was out with one of my readers! We talked about it and laughed over it. I thought it was really cool. How many authors get to so something like that? Probably not many.

Have you ever gotten to hang out socially with one of your favorite authors? I’ve rubbed elbows with some greats at conventions and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it again. Leave a comment and then click the link for my current contest. To celebrate my 10th release from Ellora’s Cave Publishing I’m giving away a $10 virtual gift card to Amazon or Barnes and Noble (winner’s choice). Good luck!


Blurb:

Not mixing business with pleasure is easier said than done when working twelve-hour days at her family business. However, after Heather’s recent office affair ended in disaster, she’s determined to stick to her guns and ignore her attraction to the new guy, Zach. No matter how deliciously tempting he may be.

Zach knows falling for Heather Wellington is professional suicide, but resisting the intriguing and intelligent beauty is much harder than expected. She’s quickly proving to be everything he wants in a woman, despite the rumors circulating about her past. And once he touches her, all bets are off. Now all he needs to do is prove to her she’s worthy of a second chance and more than capable of redemption.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop