Hi my name is Dom and I am a Marching Band MOM

So here I am needing to write with a ton of things I could write about but as always I have volunteered my services else where... this time to the all time sucking MARCHING BAND.

Learn to say no... everyone tells me. Do I listen NO. I see pleading eyes and I say OKAY sure I can do it. DOH!!!

 Summer Band attire.


People warned me...oh how I was warned but I didn't listen. I mean how much time could they possible want?  Oh a lot too much really. So I have three more days of sewing  ahead of me. After spending the last week sewing. I some how managed to stay away from the Costume department. Funny as that's what my degree is in. But here I am working on Props and bags and trampolines. YES trampolines.

 
But all in all I am proud to be a Drum Line Mom. Now just to add those extra hours in the day so I can get everything done.
 
 
Here is hoping...RIGHT?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

AUTUMN HARVEST: FALL BETWEEN THE PAGES BLOG HOP TOUR (Sept 19-26th)