Monday Shout Outs November 11th







This week I am doing a shout out for~

 (click on the Authors names to go to their sites)
 
 
 
 
This book I couldn't put down. It's one of the books that you just pick up and you love. Not the typical romance it has a place in my heart as one of my all time favorites.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I first feel in love with L.B.'s writing with this series the Men of Smithfield. You can't go wrong with anything she wrote but to me this is what M/M romance should be about.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Sabrina York


 

 
Have you ever just read a book and once you have finished you have to reread it again to make sure you read every word. That was what I felt like with this book. I couldn't put it down and I am now hooked on this author.

 
 
 
I have read everything by this author and am never disappointed, but this one is the one I love the most. I love all the brothers in this series...I am thinking its time for a reread. Be back soon.
 
 












Desiree Holt

I have to be honest I couldn't pick just one so I closed my eyes and pointed and this one is definitely a winner, Short and sexy. This author is also one of the kindest women I have had the pleasure to meet I look forward to seeing her at the conference she is co host for in February.

Wild Wicked Weekend.








Follow me here and come back every Monday to see what the next 5 authors I adore are.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Snarkology!