It's a Wonderful Christmas Movie...

My top 5 favorite Christmas Movies. In no particular order.

#1 Year Without a Santa Clause.

Growing up in the days before VCR, Beta-max or DVD--hell even Cable, I remember waiting every year to watch this classic it only came on once so its was an event.




#2 A Christmas Story.  24 hour of A Christmas Story every year what could be better. Well maybe winning a major prize from Fragil-E.





#3 The Grinch that Stole Christmas Its a true Classic

#4 A Charlie Brown Christmas-- Is there a truer movie about the spirit of Christmas?




#5 Last but nor least...Its a Wonderful Life no words needed on why,



Honorable mention because they are just too good to not mention. :)

The Santa Clause




Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer


The Muppets Christmas Carol :)




Did your's make my list?  If not tell me what yours is :)

Comments

  1. My favorites are A Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and It's a Wonderful Life. But then again, I didn't see The Little Drummer Boy. Oh well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop