Monday Author Shout outs 2/19/18



I was so excited when Afton asked to join the Wiccan Haus series. She is ultra talented and a complete joy to work with.


So much talent at her fingertips. I had a hard time picking one cover but I went with the first book that started my love of her writing. D.L. Jackson is amazing,


Tiffani makes 1st person flawless. She sucks you in and makes you a part of her story. Her stories are beautiful written and I can't get enough. 



I admit it I fangirled when I first meet Lisa. Her worlds take you away from your own and they stick with you long after you finished (Reluctantly) the last page.

Brenna Zinn

 Now Available

Brenna Zinn might be one of the kindest and most welcoming people in the business. She also has talent to match. This was my first book I read of hers and it wasn't the last. A short story that has everything I want in a series. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

1NS Blog Hops